Monday, January 16, 2012

Top 50 music chart

1. Little Birds - Neutral Milk Hotel
2. Helplessness Blues - Fleet Foxes
3. Moments Of Pleasure - Kate Bush
4. Caught A Long Wind - Feist
5. A Case of You (Joni Mitchell Cover) - James Blake
6. Beach - Boy & Bear
7. Intro - M83 & Zola Jesus
8. Echoes and The Light - Kate Wax
9. Super Mom - The Very Best
10. One By One - Grey Reverend
11. An Iceberg Hurled Northward Through Clouds - Gold Panda
12. Lion's Share - Wild Beasts
13. Sowa - Fatoumata Diawara
14. The Words That Maketh Murder - PJ Harvey
15. Raconte-Moi Une Histoire - M83
16. Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye & Kimbra
17. Yellow Halo - Goldfrapp
18. The Grey Ship - EMA
19. I Am Shell, I Am Bone - Gazelle Twin
20. Badman Riddim (Jump) - Vato Gonzalez & Foreign Beggars
21. Civilization - Justice
22. Yoü and I (Wild Beasts Remix) - Lady GaGa
23. The Birds Part 2 - The Weeknd
24. Higher - Art Vs. Science
25. Close The Book - The Streets
26. Devil's Work - Miike Snow
27. We Can't Stop - jj & Ne-Yo
28. The Wolf - Fever Ray
29. Wilhelms Scream - James Blake
30. Born to Lose - Sleigh Bells
31. Fail Forever (Nicolas Jaar Remix) - When Saints Go Machine
32. Maximal Crazy - Allure a.k a. Tiësto
33. Never Go Back [Extended Mix] - tyDi, Audrey Gallagher & Brianna Holan
34. Helena Beat - Foster The People
35. Robin Egg Blue (Gun Drum Mix) - Cass McCombs
36. Part 1: Fear and Loathing - Marina & the Diamonds
37. All I Need [Soulja Boy] - Clams Casino
38. Powa - tUnE-yArDs
39. Afternoon - Youth Lagoon
40. Requiem on Water - Imperial Mammoth
41. Balance Her In Between Your Eyes - Nicolas Jaar
42. Replicate - Fanfarlo
43. Bloom (Jamie xx Rework Part 3) - Radiohead
44. High For This - The Weeknd
45. Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 & Christina Aguilera
46. I Follow Rivers - Lykke Li
47. C.T.F.O. Chill the Fuck Out - SebastiAn & M.I.A
48. Love Will Take You - Angus & Julia Stone
49. Original Don (Dawn Golden and Rosy Cross Remix) - Major Lazer & The Partysquad
50. Do You Need Someone (Original Mix) - Beth Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment